Land is the biggest asset to any farming business - so it pays to stay up to date with the market. No matter what rung of the property ladder you are on, Farmers Weekly’s real estate page is a great resource, bringing together more real estate specific news, market information, links to helpful pages and farm listings, plus in-depth property editorials written by NZX Agri’s leading team of journalists.
- Volatility holds farm sales back
- History on the market
- Dairy demand is up but buyers cautious
- Borst dairy empire for sale
- Gold orchard at record price
- Landcorp farms on the market
- Dairy land prices have fallen
- Two of nine Landcorp farms go on the market
- Wet spring to boost autumn sales
- Big Southland farm for sale
Buying and selling farms are the biggest business decisions many people will make. Take the 'Selling Your Farm' module on AgriHQ academy to better understand the buying and selling process.